The new Mindset 4.0 Masterclass covers all you need to know about innovation and change readiness in manufacturing, education and other industries.
The Mindset Training Course was designed by one of Australia’s most sought-after creative minds, Jason Clarke, Minds at Work.
The Mindset 4.0 Masterclass course will explore the “what, why, how and what next” of business innovation in a competitive, and rapidly changing, world.
Wanting to initiate changes where you work?
Or is your company failing to keep up with tech changes and other industry events disrupting your business model?
This newly-developed Mindset 4.0 Masterclass allows participants to:
- learn innovative thought processes to adapt to technological changes and other industry disruptions
- test-drive simple yet powerful tools and processes for
- generating, developing, testing and prioritising fresh thinking for problem-solving
- staying ahead of industry changes by anticipating disruptions
- driving change through innovative solutions
Course Overview | Mindset 4.0 Masterclass (1-Day Course)
Suitable for: people working in competitive industries, manufacturing, education, continuous improvement, product development and other sectors.
The Mindset 4.0 Masterclass will provide Pharma 4.0, industry 4.0 and other professionals with an understanding of:
- How to read change and anticipate what’s coming
- What buzzwords like ‘innovation’ and ‘disruption’ actually mean
- Why change is something you can lead and why you should
- Ways to foster a culture of innovation and ingenuity
- How to be creative within a restrictive regulatory environment
- Common barriers to innovation and how to overcome them
- Essential thinking tools for busy people with ‘too much on their plates’
Register below for the Mindset 4.0 Masterclass in Sydney or Melbourne.
Onsite training is also available. If you need any assistance or would like a quote for personalised group training, or have a general training question, please contact us.
This new Mindset training course is designed for:
- Organisations operating in competitive industries (manufacturing, production & exportation)
- Universities adapting to rapid changes in the education sector
- Businesses needing rapid adaptation to industry disruption created by technological advances or increasing global competition
- Professionals working with GMP requirements, including decision-makers, leaders and other professionals in the pharmaceutical, veterinary or cannabis manufacturing sector(s)
- Anyone wanting to improve adaptability, sustainability and efficiency in disruptive marketplaces that require lean processing and high levels of quality assurance
- Open to the public or can be delivered on-site
The mindset training and innovation course will suit any individual working in change management or continuous improvement strategies.
Cost of Mindset 4.0 Masterclass
AUD$500.00 + 10% GST Full Day Virtual Training
AUD$550.00 + 10% GST Full Day Classroom Training
- The cost of this Mindset training course includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (excluded for Virtual Training).
- Visit our other GMP training courses
The Mindset Masterclass is offered in Melbourne and Sydney but can also be arranged as an onsite course for your team, business or community group.
Why Mindset Training is so important for Industry Leaders and Organisational Change Agents
- Change has been a constant in our industry since the beginning
- But it’s never been this fast or wide as we’ve seen with technological advances, Industry 4.0 and Pharma 4.0 initiatives
- By the time we’ve understood the current tsunami of business innovations, the next one is already upon us
Preparing for changes in your industry requires an adaptive strategy and creative mindset.
Comment about Mindset 4.0 Masterclass training from PharmOut’s Learning & Development Director, Maria Mylonas:
Thought leaders today are not about simply embracing change.
Instead, they are leading change with pro-active innovation mindsets.
Mindset and change readiness: agility is the number one criteria for business survival in a globally competitive marketplace.
We’re in an age where the size and experience of a company can actually be a liability.
These days the key to business success is agility, not stability.
Practical, entertaining and thought-provoking, the Mindset 4.0 Masterclass is an excellent personal and professional development opportunity for you and your teams.
- It highlights the importance of mindset and innovation for sustainable manufacturing and exportation processes and business growth.
- It’s a practical workshop with lots of activities and discussions relating to mindset and innovation.
- It will give you an action list to take back to your organisation so you can implement transformative business innovations in your workplace.