Cleaning Validation Training Course
This Cleaning Validation Training Course is to provide participants with an overview of a typical cleaning validation program.
The course will help you understand the three phases of a lifecycle Cleaning Validation program (like the three stages of Process Validation) and will guide you through each part.
We regularly offer Cleaning Validation Training Courses and events in Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney, or in other countries, on a as needed basis.
What you will learn
By the end of this course, participants should understand:
- Current global regulations and requirements for Cleaning Validation
- Cleaning process and method design, equipment design and qualification
- Residue determination, analytical methods and limit calculations
- Sampling, inspection and testing
- The documentation used to support an effective cleaning program.
- Common issues and how to deal with failures during the cleaning program.
The Cleaning Validation Training Course is a combination of lecture-style learning and active workshops, with participants working in small groups on assigned tasks and case studies.
Participants will receive a copy of the presentation(s), relevant notes and workshop materials. A certificate of completion will be issued to participants who successfully complete the assessment.
A written assessment is conducted at the end of the course.
Who should attend?
- Quality Assurance personnel
- Quality Control personnel
- Operations and Manufacturing personnel
- Qualification & Validation personnel
- Engineering and Automation personnel
- R&D personnel
- Anyone within the GMP industry interested in learning about or improving their knowledge of cleaning validation.
AUD $450.00 + 10% GST
Prices are per person and include morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
Register for a Cleaning Validation Training Course below:
If you need any assistance in booking or would like a quote for personalised training at your site, please do not hesitate to contact us.