Terms and Conditions – Training Courses, Conferences or Forums
Cancellations and refund policy for training courses organised or delivered by PharmOut
Thank you for considering our Certificate Training Courses and/or online GMP training (with 12 months of access). We look forward to assisting you and your personnel with their PIC/S, TGA, FDA and GMP or EU GMP training requirements, including CAPA courses and Validation courses. We provide training all over the world, with our expert trainers available to help you and your staff gain GMP and EU GMP knowledge and compliance training with our 1-day Certificate Courses and/or custom training packages and online training.
We offer several types of training courses to meet your training requirements: onsite courses at your facility, nearby training courses offsite (exclusive for your group), and public courses. Find the GMP training courses and public course dates here or contact us for onsite or nearby custom courses for your team.
What happens if I registered for a PharmOut training course but have to cancel?
Our general terms and conditions policy for Training Courses and other events that require pre-registration is:
- the more notice you provide, the easier it is to find you a replacement course OR to arrange for a suitable substitute attendee (a substitute employee / trainee for that GMP training course date)
- if you cancel with at least 14 days notice, you will be given a refund of 100% of the course fees you paid
- if you cancel with less than 14 days notice, refund rates will vary (shown below in section 2.2 of the policy)
We will aim to work with you to attempt to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome, should you need to cancel or reschedule the course. It is strongly suggested you send a replacement trainee if you are unable to attend the course, especially if you have learned of a scheduling conflict less than 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the actual course date.
- course dates may be limited and/or courses may be full, but we will assist you in evaluating suitable alternatives or dates (or may refer you to online GMP courses)
- terms and exclusions are listed further below
However, we do reserve the right to change the date or speakers or program from that described, as from time to time, this is unavoidable.
- We also reserve the right in our absolute discretion, and without further liability, to cancel the program or training course.
- This may happen from time to time and if so, refunds for the course fees will be provided within 7 to 10 working days of notice of cancellation.
What happens if a training course or other event is canceled by PharmOut?
Occasionally, courses or masterclasses need to be changed (a date change) or canceled altogether.
- In the event of any cancellations to an advertised training course, masterclass or other PharmOut event, event fees or course fees will be fully refunded.
- However, no travel-related expenses will be reimbursed.
Exclusions to the Training Course Refund Policy
- We do not provide REFUNDS if you cancel with short notice, as described below, as this enables us to keep our training costs and prices to a minimum
- We strongly suggest you send a replacement (substitute trainee) if you need to cancel a course date
- Read the blog on 10 ways to cut your training budget for GMP (or EU GMP) and validation training courses and still meet requirements
Terms and Conditions | Training Courses and Events | PharmOut
1.1. Event fees, forum fees, masterclass fees and/or training course fee payments are due prior to the commencement date unless prior arrangements have been made (e.g., tick the “invoice me” box on check out for courses over $500.00 AUD).
1.2. All fees and charges are payable in Australian dollars ($AUD), via the online payment gateway. If you are requesting an invoice for courses over $500, e.g. for multiple attendees of the same course or for a course held onsite, then upon receipt of invoice, payment terms for training courses are: fees are due within 7 days of receipt of the invoice.
1.3. Non-payment of monies owing may result in cancellation of enrollment, fines or other penalties and recovery of the outstanding amount through debt collection.
2. CANCELLATION AND REFUND
2.1. All course cancellations must be in writing (notice of cancellation)
2.2. Cancellation by Participant
2.2.1 The effective date of the notice of cancellation is the date it is received by the PharmOut
2.2.2 If the notice of cancellation is received (effective date):
- more than 14 days* prior to the course commencement date: 100% of the course fee will be refunded
- between 7 – 14 days* prior to the course commencement date: 50% of the course fee will be refunded
- less than 7 days* prior to the course commencement date: 0% of the course fee will be refunded
- single session conferences, workshops and events may have different cancellation terms depending on individual event requirements.
2.3. Cancellation by the PharmOut
2.3.1 PharmOut reserves the right to cancel any course that does not meet the minimum enrollment numbers; or in the event of exceptional circumstances however this will not be less than 7* days prior to the training date
2.3.2 Where cancellation occurs, PharmOut will provide (where possible) alternative dates for course delivery; or similar courses; or a full refund of the course fees
2.3.3 PharmOut will not be responsible for consequential costs or any travel related expenditure resulting from cancelled courses
* Refers to all days, including weekends and public holidays.