Good Distribution Practice Training
This Good Distribution Practice Training (or Good Warehouse Practice-GWP Training) is designed to cover the latest GMP requirements in the distribution and/or warehousing of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and medicinal products. It covers the current GMP guidelines and recent updates.
The Good Distribution Practice Training Course will help you understand the importance of correctly managing an integrated supply chain. Distribution networks are becoming more and more complex and involve multiple parties. We will help you to identify the appropriate tools to assist you. GMP guidance is in place to prevent falsified medicines from entering the supply chain and also to maintain control of your distribution processes, ensuring the quality and integrity of your products.
What you will learn
The course will provide participants with an understanding of:
- How companies apply GDP to internal policies and procedures
- The Chapters within codes of GMP and GDP, and how they translate into the workplace
- Practical application of GDP through activities.
The Good Distribution Practice Training Course is a combination of lecture-style learning and active workshops, with participants working in small groups on assigned tasks and case studies.
Participants will receive a copy of the presentation(s), relevant notes and workshop materials. A certificate of completion will be issued to participants who successfully complete the assessment.
A written assessment is conducted at the end of the course.
Who should attend?
- Quality Assurance personnel
- Quality Control personnel
- Warehousing and Distribution personnel
- Operations and Manufacturing personnel
- Qualification/Validation personnel
- Engineering personnel
- Anyone within the GMP industry interested in learning about or improving their knowledge of distribution and warehousing.
AUD$500.00 + 10% GST Full Day Virtual Training
AUD$550.00 + 10% GST Full Day Classroom Training
Prices are per person and include morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (food not included for virtual events)
Register for a Good Distribution Practice Training Course below:
If you need any assistance in booking or would like a quote for personalised training at your site, please do not hesitate to contact us at one of our offices around the world.