Canna-Tech South Africa Conference – Venue Location, Sponsors, Speakers and Agenda
This November, PharmOut’s Global Medicinal Cannabis Consultant Trevor Schoerie will be attending Canna-Tech’s Conference in South Africa. This popular global cannabis industry conference is being held in Cape Town, South Africa, at the historic V&A Waterfront venue. The Canna-Tech Cape Town venue location (address) and Canna-Tech conference venue phone number(s) are listed below. Visit the official Canna-Tech event website to register.
Why attend this cannabis industry conference?
- This South Africa Cannabis Conference (Canna-tech) attracts a wide array of global experts in Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation and Production/Manufacturing for the UK/European, United States (USA) and Asia-Pacific/Pacific-Oceania markets.
- Canna-Tech Speakers and Cape Town Conference Sponsors include some of the world’s leading experts in cannabis industry topics, which range from cannabis cultivation strategies to investment considerations for medicinal cannabis operations to common cultivation problems such as plant pests and plant disease management, to the latest clinical research findings for the efficacy of medicinal cannabis.
- Cape Town is also a beautiful location (watch the conference video).
Visit the PharmOut booth at Canna-Tech Cape Town in November 2019.
- PharmOut is one of the world’s leading global cannabis industry consultants
- PharmOut offers expertise in cannabis cultivation site selection across the globe, as well as cultivation operations planning, clean-room engineering, climate-controlled facility designs, cultivation operations and integrated pest management and more
- For information on global cannabis consultancy services by PharmOut including site selection, medicinal cannabis licencing and permit applications, protected cropping facility architecture/cleanroom designs and GMP/EU GMP medicinal cannabis manufacturing engineering requirements, right-click on cannabis services from the top menu bar.
Photo: PharmOut staff at a recent cannabis conference.
Trevor will be attending Canna-Tech in South Africa.
From the latest clinical research finding trends into the efficacy of medicinal cannabis, to the best ways to grow robust, pest-resistant strains of medicinal cannabis that meet GMP requirements (PICS GMP and EU-GMP), PharmOut is pleased to be one of the Sponsors of this well-attended Canna-Tech event in Capetown.
Canna-Tech South Africa conference dates, venue location, sponsors, speakers and agenda information (links)
- The Canna-Tech Conference is being held in Cape Town on the 24th to 26th of November 2019
- The venue is the V&A Waterfront Conference Centre
- For Speakers at the Canna-Tech event in Cape Town, click here.
- For the Agenda, click here.
Venue: V&A Waterfront Conference Centre
- Venue website: www.waterfront.co.za/the-va/
- Venue address (V&A Waterfront): 19 Dock Rd, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
- Parking and Security at the V&A Waterfront
- Venue Security Telephone Number: +27 21 408 7709
- Nearby Attractions: Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa (MOCAA)
Contact information for V&A Waterfront Conference Centre
- Contact page: https://www.waterfront.co.za/contact-us/
- V&A Waterfront Conference Centre Telephone Number: Country Code: (27) 21 408 7600
- Email address for V&A Waterfront Conference Centre in Cape Town, South Africa: firstname.lastname@example.org
With an impressive Speaker lineup at Canna-Tech’s November conference in Cape Town/South Africa, this cannabis industry conference event is not to be missed.
Speakers and Topics at the upcoming Canna-Tech Conference: Synopsis
Overview of presentation topics at Canna-Tech in Cape Town:
- Endo & Phyto Cannabinoids and the current Clinical Research evidence base
- Cannabis Product Development and Supply Chains
- Cultivation operations standards and cultivation considerations
- Cannabis Industry investments and stakeholders engagement
- Sustainable cannabis cultivation and hemp cultivation
- Economic cannabis industry operations
- Scalable Architecture
- Branding and retailing of cannabis in global markets
- Hemp Genetics
- Vertical Integration
- Cannabis Economics and Regulatory Changes and Trends
PharmOut’s also again hosting the Australian / New Zealand Medicinal Cannabis Industry Forum in Melbourne, Australia, in November 2020.
Planning to attend upcoming Canna-Tech Conferences including Cape Town?
Follow Canna-Tech on Facebook
Or visit the Canna-Tech Cape Town registration page
Travel contacts (Canna-Tech conference travel arrangements and hotels): Contact Fairmount World Travel
Read more about Cannabis Cultivation in South Africa and in global markets
PharmOut also offers 2-day Training Courses in Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation to meet GMP/EU GMP requirements.
Our inaugural Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation training courses held in Cape Town and Johannesburg, as well as in Australia and New Zealand in 2019, were popular.
PharmOut is again delivering training courses for the South Africa Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation markets in 2020.