Australian GMP and Virtual Medicinal Cannabis Conference
The 2020 Virtual Medicinal Cannabis Conference follows on from the highly successful 2019 GMP, Engineering and Cannabis Conferences and Forums in Melbourne Australia. PharmOut is again privileged to facilitate a thought-leading Medicinal Cannabis Conference being held 16-17 November 2020.
The focus of the 2020 Medicinal Cannabis Conference is to bring together local and international experts in all areas of the industry to display, debate and disseminate new ideas, changes, technologies and information about the cultivation and manufacture of Medicinal Cannabis.
The 2020 Conference is the leading cultivation and manufacturing education event for cannabis industry entrepreneurs, quality engineers, quality management/risk management professionals, thought-leaders, and researchers.
- Learn from the best and brightest minds in the medicinal cannabis industry.
- We are limited to 300 attendees and 30 exhibitors, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Preference will be given to Exhibitors and Speakers who will educate attendees on technical matters relating to the cultivation and manufacture of Medicinal Cannabis.
A Better Medicinal Cannabis Industry
Medicinal Cannabis Conferences and Forums | Pharmaceutical Cannabis
- We were proud to have recently hosted our 9th GMP, Engineering & Validation Forum, which included a Medicinal Cannabis Track and the Pharma 4.0 conference.
- During this industry event and GMP forum, we shared innovative ideas and experiences around industry hot topics and focused on innovation.
- In 2020, we’ll be hosting our 10th GMP FORUM (March 15-16, 2021) and in November 2020, we’ll again host our national Medicinal Cannabis Conference.
We are particularly excited to see how Medicinal Cannabis cultivation and manufacturing practices may be enhanced with concepts like Industry 4.0, Big Data, Analytics and other changes in the macro-environment. How do we gain an Australian cultivation and manufacturing advantage for our young medical cannabis industry.
We are particularly interested in hosting this event again this year, as there continues to be an unprecedented investment in Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation and Manufacturing.
We are confident that the 2020 Medicinal Cannabis Conference will be a huge hit as international vendors showcase the solutions and the PharmOut Team of Architects, Engineers and Compliance professional will try assist in creating a better Medical Cannabis Industry.
Who can help you start your medicinal cannabis business?
PharmOut’s cannabis consultants can assist you with licensing applications, medicinal marijuana processing and regulatory requirements for GMP / EU GMP (PIC/S).
Our pharmaceutical facility design architects, cleanroom validation, testing and processing engineers are experts in assisting cultivators and medicinal cannabis manufacturers with environmentally-minded designs for efficiency and GMP compliance.