GMP Forum | 18-19 May, 2023 | Pullman Melbourne On The Park
GMP Forum 2023 – don’t miss it!
After a successful GMP Forum in 2022, we are excited to announce this year’s 2023 GMP Forum has been scheduled for May 2023! The venue has been booked and tickets are now available to purchase.
The GMP forum will be held once again at the Pullman Melbourne On The Park – 18-19 May, 2023, in Melbourne, Australia.
Click on the Registration Link to reserve your place at the GMP FORUM 2023 event.
Compliance | Engineering | Validation | Regulatory | New Facility Design | mNRA Tech
Who should attend the GMP Forum.
We think the Forum will be of tremendous value to any pharmaceutical professional wanting to update their skills and knowledge. However anyone working in pharmaceutical manufacturing quality, validation, engineering, innovation and production would benefit the most.
Each year, we cover the latest advances in pharmaceutical, medical devices, complementary medicines and veterinary medicine manufacturing including laboratory testing, technological disruptions, validation, pharmaceutical quality (management) system (PQS).
Hot topics in the life-sciences industry, for 2022 include Pharma 4.0TM, Data Integrity, Validation, TGA inspection trends, Quality Metrics, the new PIC/S PE009 Version 16, Annex 2, 15, 16, and the Draft Annex 1, innovative technology advancements and other key changes in the industry, including facility, process and cleanroom designs.
GMP & Engineering Conference Tracks
Track 1 – GMP Quality & Compliance and updates to PIC/S
Track 2 – Innovative Thinking, Technology & Validation | Industry News and Adaptation
Track 3 – GMP Facility and Process Design & Engineering
Topics of our GMP FORUMS include continuous improvement in facility designs and processing engineering, including increasing automation and evolutions in systems management.
Every talk that we have been able to share freely is still available on our website, making the talks go-to reference points for the industry years after the events.
PAST GMP FORUM EVENTS
Review of the 2022 GMP Forum:
In 2022, PharmOut facilitated the 10th National GMP Forum including hot topics in sustainable manufacturing, engineering, validation, data integrity, artificial intelligence and other emerging digital technologies.
It was a well-attended networking and education event, held in Melbourne, after 2 years of even postponements related to the pandemic.
The GMP Forum event for 2022 featured over 50 different presentations including:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) – implications in our workplaces
- Sustainability trends in the pharmaceutical industry
- Effective digitisation and data integrity challenges (going paperless)
- mRNA vaccine production challenges and how Australian companies ramped up their manufacturing capacity during the pandemic
- Challenges and opportunities for eliminating single-use plastics/plastics in the manufacture of medicines
- Advances in cleanroom design/architecture and engineering
- GMP Compliance Culture – what it really takes
- FDA audit finding trends
- Adapting to Change – Leading Continuous Improvements
Review of the 2019 GMP Forum:
In 2019, PharmOut facilitated the 9th National GMP Forum including hot topics in manufacturing, engineering and validation.
During that event, industry professionals and national GMP experts shared exciting ideas and experiences around the industry’s hottest topics, including:
- Pharmaceutical water testing (real-time)
- Critical systems auditing
- New generation medicines
- Medicinal cannabis cultivation considerations and ODC production licenses
- Technological innovations and advances
- The power of leading changes and mindset in adapting to industry disruptions
- Regulatory changes and data integrity requirements
- TGA audit trends – where the gaps are
- Latest pharmaceutical facility and systems designs/cleanroom engineering
- Engineering innovation and efficiency designs
Register today and catch up in person with your colleagues and other pharmaceutical manufacturing and cleanroom architect experts! Share ideas, learn what’s happening across the world in terms of pharmaceutical manufacturing, and share a coffee & a laugh!