Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Training Course – Australian, New Zealand and South Africa
In Australia, New Zealand and Southern Africa, the cultivation and manufacture of Medicinal Cannabis is heavily regulated. This can be a challenge for companies even with considerable international cultivation and manufacturing experience, as the cultivation techniques and regulatory systems are very different to what they may be accustomed to in terms of cultivation processes, record-keeping requirements, quality assurance, licencing and permit requirements.
As you design, build, validate and operate your Medicinal Cannabis facility, you will bump into a host of additional red tape and practical problems in addition to the choice of an economic production model. Ideal design choices vary greatly with climatic choices, for example, consider two extremes, the poles vs the equator.
To solve challenges facing businesses entering the cannabis cultivation sector, the 1-day Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Training Course helps solve these difficult design decisions.
This 1-day Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Training Course provides attendees with a host of practical cannabis facility design and cultivation tips. It is a must-attend for anyone considering entering the medicinal cannabis sector. These courses are offered regularly in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
For a full list of our best GMP courses and training topics in validation, testing, data integrity and CAPA, click here.
Or send us an email and request information on our upcoming medicinal cannabis conferences, forums and cultivation training courses.
The Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Training Course will cover the following topics including:
- Licensing, permitting and GMP approvals
- Practical suggestions on workflow requirements for an effective Facility Design
- Crop management and risks
- Efficiency in designs, final product packaging
- Security and safety
- An overview of GACP / GAP/GDP and more!
Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Training Course
What you will learn
- Introduction – market requirements / regulations
- Plant botany and plant requirements
- Stages of cannabis cultivation and production
- Grow / facility design decisions
- Lighting & Power
- Water & Nutrients IPM – Integrated Pest Management
- Genetics, Mother Plants and Clone
- Staff & Management Safety, Security and Cleanliness
Our focus on architectural design options to maximize your cultivation outcomes
- Facility design: – Indoor vs Greenhouse vs Outdoor
- Internal considerations: water, electric, neighbors, climate, soil reports, NO drywall , supplemental light, charcoal vs HEPA filter system, GH roof/shade options, floor drains, roof height, flex-space, delivery/shipping, inventory, UVC sterilization, light options, light sensitivity, floor finish, bench/tray design, trellis.
- Climate: Temperature, Humidity, CO2, VPD, air movement
- Irrigation: Hydroponics, Aeroponics, Drip, RO systems – TDS, pH, etc
- Lighting/plant zone– LED, HPS, MH, CMH, greenlight, incandescent
- Vertical Farm: Systems/considerations
What you will learn in the 1-Day Medicinal Cannabis Training Course
The course will provide participants with an understanding of:
- Which licencing, GACP, GMP regulatory requirements apply to your specific operations
- The practical application of the GACP and GMP objectives for facility design, construction and commissioning
- The requirements of PIC/S, EU GMP and other international GMPs, and its application in the Medicinal Cannabis workplace
Course materials and Training Certificates
- Participants will receive a copy of the presentation(s), relevant notes and workshop materials.
- A certificate of completion for each module will be issued to participants who successfully complete the assessment.
- A written assessment is conducted at the end of the day.
- The Medicinal Cultivation Training Course is a combination of lecture-style learning and active practical activities with participants working in small groups on assigned tasks.
Cost of Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Training Course
1-Day Course Price: AUD $400.00 + 10% GST per attendee
Prices are per person and include morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
Register for the Australian, New Zealand or South African Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Training Course:
If you need any assistance, would like a quote for personalised group training or just have a general training question don’t hesitate to contact us.
|Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Training - Cape Town||The River Club||
|GACP/GMP Training - Cape Town||The River Club||
|Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Training - Johannesburg||Protea Hotel Midrand||
|GACP/GMP Training - Johannesburg||Protea Hotel Midrand||
|Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Training - Sydney||Eden Gardens and Garden Centre||
|GACP/GMP Training - Sydney||Eden Gardens and Garden Centre||
|Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Training - Melbourne||Canterbury International Hotel||
|GACP/GMP Training - Melbourne||Canterbury International Hotel||
|Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation and Regulations - Auckland||Novotel Auckland Airport||