About the Australian Medicinal Cannabis Conference (AMCC) – 16-17 November 2020 in Melbourne, Victoria
Due to the ongoing concerns around the COVID-19 outbreak PharmOut has made the hard decision to postpone the upcoming Australian Medicinal Cannabis Conference. We take the health of our staff, sponsors, speakers and attendees very seriously and feel that delaying the conference is in the best interest of all involved. We are in close contact with the venue and have secured new dates for November 16-17 2020. We apologise for any inconvenience.
PharmOut and Prohibition Partners are delighted to be collaborating in 2020 to connect Australian and New Zealand Medicinal cannabis cultivators and manufacturers to the Canadian, European and Oceania markets.
The 2nd Annual Australian Medicinal Cannabis Conference (AMCC) features international and local experts in medicinal cannabis cultivation and production and the launch of Cannabis Oceania.
- compliance with GMP and EU GMP standards
- site selection / soil requirements
- facility design choices (architecture)
- cleanrooms layouts
- processing plants
- GMP engineering
- greenhouse climate controls for reducing crop issues and wastage
- (prevention of mould and heavy metals that lead to unsalable crops)
- economical growing systems
- vertical farming solutions and building automation
- security and alarms
- pest management/plant disease control
This popular conference, being held over 2 days in November 2020 (16-17 November) at the Sofitel on Collins in Melbourne, also includes information on security, resource management and waste management; and other GMP (EU GMP) and PIC/S requirements.
What you’ll learn about the rapidly-growing medicinal cannabis sector:
From understanding the complexities of medicinal cannabis cultivation processes required to attain a healthy, saleable crop (GACP), to risk management strategies, to operational cost considerations that domestic suppliers and export businesses must take into account, this conference is a must-attend event for anyone working in, or designating policies in relation to, medicinal cannabis cultivation and pharmaceutical production in Australia, New Zealand, and the Asia-Oceania region.
Who should attend?
The Conference is ideal for industrial-scale cultivation operators, current licence holders or licence applicants, pharmaceutical production permit holders, validation engineers, quality managers, scientists, botanists, business investors and policy-makers with an eye towards exporting cannabis products to the European market.
Have you registered yet?
What: 2020 Australian Medicinal Cannabis Conference
Where: Sofitel Melbourne on Collins | Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
When: 16-17 November 2020 (Monday and Tuesday)
Cost per person: $900 AUD + GST for 2-Days
- Connect with local and international Medicinal Cannabis industry experts including cultivators, scientists, regulators and policy influencers
- Obtain first-hand knowledge of developments in the Medicinal Cannabis industry in Australia, Europe and Asia-Oceania markets
- Build new relationships within the sector and expand your networks and industry-expertise
- Learn about the latest equipment, services and EU-GMP requirements
Snapshot: The 2-day conference will feature Australian and International experts in Medicinal Cannabis including policy and regulatory standards for GMP compliant production. Topics include site selection, architecture/facility design, economical growing systems, climate controls to reduce crop issues (yeast, mould, wastage), security, and other GACP/GMP requirements for medicinal cannabis cultivation, production and export businesses.