This Self Inspection – Auditor Training Course is designed to provide participants with detailed knowledge of internal and external auditing best practices.
This course will help you to understand how and why you need to monitor your GMP systems and how to identify, record, and address necessary corrective actions and continuous improvement items as part of your self-inspection of internal audit program.
We regularly offer Internal Audit Training / Self Inspection Training courses and events in Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney, or in other countries, on a as-needed basis that comply with GMP principles.
What you will learn
By the end of this course, participants will have a practical understanding of:
- the different self-inspection techniques
- The “art” of inspecting
- communication techniques during inspections
- dealing with difficult behaviour
- the use of a risk-based approach to self-inspection
- the inspection process (ISO19011:2018)
- common GMP inspection findings.
The course is a combination of lecture-style learning and active workshops, with participants working in small groups on assigned tasks and case studies.
Participants will receive a soft copy of the presentation(s), relevant notes and workshop materials. A certificate of completion will be issued to participants who successfully complete the assessment.
A written assessment is conducted at the end of the course.
Who should attend?
- Quality Assurance personnel
- Quality Control personnel
- Operations and Manufacturing personnel
- Qualification & Validation personnel
- Engineering & Automation personnel
- Anyone within the GMP industry interested in learning about or improving their knowledge of self-inspection.
AUD $450.00 + 10% GST
Prices are per person and include morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (Note: Excluded for virtual training sessions)
Register for the Auditor Training Course below:
If you need any assistance in booking or would like a quote for personalised training at your site, please do not hesitate to contact us.