PharmOut’s GMP Library is the ultimate tool for those in the Life Science industry, with over 900 downloadable resources available including guidelines, aides, regulations and white papers.
The new iPhone App allows you to stay up to date with the PharmOut blog as well as search, view, save and send publicly available resources from the GMP Library.
Inspired by the need for PharmOut’s own consultants to access regulatory information while in the field, the GMP Library iPhone App puts information at your fingertips, allowing you to make informed decisions quickly and ensure compliance.
The GMP Library covers most major regulatory bodies including:
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
- Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/S)
- European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Committee (APIC)
- State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA)
- U.S Food and Drug Administration (USFDA)
- Global Harmonization Task Force (GHTF)
- Health Sciences Authority (HSA)
- International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH)
- Mutual Recognition Agreements (MRA)
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Pharmaceuticals Medical Devices Agency (PMDA)
Get the App and access the GMP Library from the PharmOut website are now only for internal use.