PharmOut has a proven track record in helping Community Service Obligation (CSO) Distributors comply with the TGA’s Good Wholesaling Practice (GWP) regulations. We can also help you with reducing the cost of compliance and achieving operational efficiencies that will reduce your overall costs.
Services for CSO Distributors
Typically, CSO Distributors seek help in the following areas:
- Designing and building the facility or fitting out an existing building
- Implementing and optimising a Quality Management System
- Selecting and validating machinery
- Optimising processes to reduce errors and operational costs
- Managing the recurrent costs and continual effort required to remain compliant
- Preparing for a regulatory audits and responding to any findings
- Training staff
- Risk assessment and management
contact us at one of our offices around the world if you would like to discuss your plans and what we can help you with.