Take full advantage of your time at the 2017 Engineering, GMP & Validation forum by continuing your learning and attending a Masterclass.
This course will be facilitated by Ashley Isbel and Gordon Farquharson and held across 2 days.
The course will provide you with a basic understanding of the concepts, principles and practices used in the manufacturing of sterile medicinal products and regulatory expectations.
The Sterile/Aseptic Manufacturing Training course will provide you with an understanding of:
- Regulations and regulatory expectations that apply to the manufacture of sterile medicinal products
- Impact of facility, people, process, environment and equipment on product quality
- Various methods of sterilisation and validation expectations
- Aseptic aspects of sterile manufacturing
- Monitoring and measuring as it relates to the manufacture of sterile medicinal product
- Sources of contamination and its control.
- Sterile/Aseptic Manufacturing - Masterclass (MEL-26/27-07-17)
26 July 2017 - 27 July 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Novotel Melbourne on Collins
Venue Phone: (+61) 3 9667 5800