Good Laboratory Practice Training Course
This Good Laboratory Practice Training Course (GLP) is updated regularly to provide participants with current GLP trends and information. We regularly offers GMP training courses and events in Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney, or in other countries, on a as needed basis.
This Good Laboratory Practice Training Course is designed for staff working in the early phase drug development and commercial operations.
As the US FDA states:
Each individual engaged in the conduct of or responsible for the supervision of a nonclinical laboratory study shall have education, training, and experience, or combination thereof, to enable that individual to perform the assigned functions.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this Good Laboratory Practice training course participants will:
- understand the basics of GLP and basic good documentation practice
- be able to adopt GLP requirements into your daily work tasks and non-clinical projects
- have a relevant working knowledge of the ISO 17025 and OECD GLP principles
- know the roles and functions of key personnel within a GLP study
- be able to develop GLP compliant documentation
- understand the Quality Assurance Unit and its role in GLP management responsibilities in a GLP context.
Participants will receive a copy of the presentation(s), relevant notes and workshop materials. A certificate of completion will be issued to participants who successfully complete the assessment.
A written assessment is conducted at the end of the course.
The Good Laboratory Practice Training course is a combination of lecture-style learning and active workshops, with participants working in small groups on assigned tasks and case studies.
Who should attend?
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control personnel
- Laboratory personnel
- People new to the GxP regulated industries
AUD$400.00 + 10% GST
Prices are per person and includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
Register for a Good Laboratory Practice Course below:
If you need any assistance, would like a quote for personalised group training, or just have a general training question don’t hesitate to contact us.
|Melbourne Good Laboratory Practice Training||PharmOut Training Centre||Register|
|Sydney Good Laboratory Practice Training||Eden Gardens and Garden Centre - Sydney||Register|
Course Code: PO1815