Australian Medicinal Cannabis Training Course
In Australia the cultivation and manufacture of Medicinal Cannabis is regulated by the ODC and the TGA which is a challenge for companies even with considerable international experience, as the Australian system is just so different. In addition as you design, build, validate and operate your Medicinal Cannabis facility, you will bump into a host of additional red tape and practical problems.
To solve this challenge, the “Australian Medicinal Cannabis” Training Course is hot off the press.
The training course will cover Quality by Design topics including:
- ODC, TGA and Poisons Licencing Requirements
- Good Agricultural Practices
- Practical suggestions on the GMP and workflow requirements for Facility Design
- How GMP will impact how you operate the facility i.e. PIC/S PE009-13 Part I and Part II
- Developing or enhancing a Quality Management System specific for Medicinal Cannabis with our Technical Writing Training course
- Process, Facility Services and Equipment (FSE), Cleaning, Computer Systems and Analytical Method Validation Requirements
What you will learn
The course will provide participants with an understanding of:
- Which licencing requirements apply to your specific operations.
- The practical application of the GMP and GAP objectives for facility design, construction and commissioning.
- The requirements of PE 009-13, and its application in the Medicinal Cannabis workplace.
- Understand the requirements for writing documents, designing templates and implementing documentation systems.
- Clearly understand the expectations and how to comply with the PIC/S approach to Process, Cleaning, Computer System and Method Validation i.e. Annex 15 Qualification and Validation, Annex 11 Computerised Systems
Participants will receive a copy of the presentation(s), relevant notes and workshop materials. A certificate of completion for each module will be issued to participants who successfully complete the assessment.
A written assessment is conducted at the end of each day.
The “Australian Medicinal Cannabis” Training Course is a combination of lecture-style learning and active workshops with participants working in small groups on assigned tasks.
Who should attend?
- Quality Assurance personnel
- Quality Control personnel
- Operations and Manufacturing personnel
- Qualification/Validation personnel
- Engineering & Automation personnel
- Anyone interested in learning about or improving their knowledge of Medicinal Cannabis
AUD$350.00 + 10% GST
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
To offer you this unique, cost effective training, we have combined two of our aspirational organisational goals, Paperless and Innovation, for you to attend you must bring your own device and we will supply an internet connection, WiFi will be provided free of charge in all venues.
Prices are per person and includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
Register for the Australian Medicinal Cannabis Training Course:
If you need any assistance, would like a quote for personalised group training, or just have a general training question don’t hesitate to contact us.