Australian and New Zealand Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Training Course
In Australia and New Zealand the cultivation and manufacture of Medicinal Cannabis is regulated which is a challenge for companies even with considerable international experience, as the GMP regulatory system is just so different. In addition as you design, build, validate and operate your Medicinal Cannabis facility, you will bump into a host of additional red tape and practical problems. However this course is focused on the above and a host of practical cultivation tips.
To solve this challenge, this Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Training Course is hot off the press.
The training course will cover Quality by Design topics including:
- ODC, TGA and Poisons Licencing Requirements (for Australians)
- Practical suggestions on the GMP and workflow requirements for Facility Design
- Good Agricultural Practices
- Climate control condensation issues, air movement, temperature – sensors (location), humidity – sensors (location), CO2 – based on plant stage and safety, vapour pressure deficit (VPD)
- Cleaning/Safety/Security – various product options, segregate cleaning gear, scrubs/bathroom/air showers, PPE – big topic. various spray bottles and colours, various flags and colours
- Medical Cannabis Plant Culture IPM – sticky traps, blue/yellow, green waste bin/ locations, leaf, root zone temperature, meters, trellising, transplanting, root zone, temp/size/moisture,
- Nutrients – run-off test, strain selection, Soils/Mediums, mom/clone room, tissue culture considerations, pots, seed storage and methods of popping
- IPM (integrated Pest Management) – Organic vs. Non Organic, workflow, strategy, preventative approach, PPE
- Extraction – various methods and considerations, end product considerations, strain selection and cannabinoid profile, products
- End products – tablets, soft gel capsules, transdermal patch, vape, smoke, etc
- Systems/SOPs – water recapture system, redundancy/ backup systems, check-lists, work flow design, plant tags, security, door access, workflows, alarms
- Manufacturers – green house manufacturers, systems/BMS manufacturers, materials, mediums, meters, packaging, irrigation, lighting
- Post-Harvest – drying racks (spacing, mesh, shaker box, options), wet vs. dry trim, machine options, scales, packaging, flash dry and effects, Flower pictures with arrows and details around the various aspects (i.e.: terpenes, cannabinoids, colour), air quality, filters, masks, twister machines and method, hand trim vs. machine trim
- Storage – Tupperware, glass, turkey bags, buckets
- Facility design – Indoor vs. Greenhouse vs Outdoor, Facility Location (considerations) – water, electric, neighbours, climate, Water/Soil reports, NO drywall if possible vs NRP Panels when possible, supplemental lighting, Charcoal vs HEPA Filter systems, Green House – Shade Netting, ceiling options, strategy, floor drain locations, RO systems – TDS, pH, leach pond, light vestibules, supplemental lighting, green lights/cannabis sensitivity, irrigation – Hydro, Drip, Aero, Vertical Farm Systems, BMS, Light movers, floor paint options, bench designs – slope, trays, trellis, flexibility,
- Lighting/plant zone – LED, HPS, MH, CMH, incandescent, green light
- Green Waste – chipper and proper disposal, roof height, flex-space, delivery/shipping, inventory room, UVC Sterilization lights
What you will learn
The course will provide participants with an understanding of:
- Which licencing, GACP, GMP regulatory requirements apply to your specific operations.
- The practical application of the GACP and GMP objectives for facility design, construction and commissioning.
- The requirements of PIC/S and other international GMPs, and its application in the Medicinal Cannabis workplace
Participants will receive a copy of the presentation(s), relevant notes and workshop materials. A certificate of completion for each module will be issued to participants who successfully complete the assessment.
A written assessment is conducted at the end of each day.
The “Australian and New Zealand Medicinal Cannabis” Cultivation Training Course is a combination of lecture-style learning and active practical activities with participants working in small groups on assigned tasks.
Who should attend?
- Cultivation personal at all levels
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control personnel
- Operations and Manufacturing personnel in GAP and GMP areas
- Engineering & Automation personnel
- Anyone interested in learning about or improving their knowledge of Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation
AUD$350.00 + 10% GST
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
To offer you this unique, cost effective training, we have combined two of our aspirational organisational goals, Paperless and Innovation, for you to attend you must bring your own device and we will supply an internet connection, WiFi will be provided free of charge in all venues.
Prices are per person and includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
Register for the Australian and New Zealand Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Training Course:
If you need any assistance, would like a quote for personalised group training, or just have a general training question don’t hesitate to contact us.
|Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Training Course||Canterbury International Hotel||Register|
|New Zealand Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Training Course||Novotel Auckland Airport||Register|