New PIC/S GMP Training Course PE 009-13
PIC/S PE 009-13 for the manufacture of medicinal products was issued on the 1st January 2017. The TGA adopted this version on 1st January 2018 with full implementation on the 1st January 2019. This GMP training course covers all you need to know about PIC/S Part 1 – Manufacture of Medicinal Products and includes the most recent PIC/S version 14 updates even though the TGA hasn’t adopted the latest requirements. We cover all of the 9 Chapters and focus on the “hot topics” and recent inspection deficiencies so you can avoid the same non-conformance’s.
This course is designed as a practical workshop with lots of discussions and activities and will leave you with an action list to take back to your organisation and implement some Continuous Improvement initiatives.
We regularly offer PIC/S GMP training courses and events in Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney, or in other countries, on an as-needed basis.
What you will learn
The course will provide participants with an understanding of:
- Changes between the codes and a “checklist of changes”
- How companies apply the new changes in PIC/S PE 009-13 to internal policies and procedures
- The requirements of version 13 and insight into the recent version 14 updates and their application in the pharmaceutical workplace
- Common inspection deficiencies and how to avoid them
- Practical application of the key requirements through activities.
Participants will receive a copy of the presentation(s), relevant notes and workshop materials. A certificate of completion will be issued to participants who successfully complete the assessment.
A written assessment is conducted at the end of the course.
The new PIC/S PE 009-13 GMP Training Course is a combination of lecture-style learning and active workshops with participants working in small groups on assigned tasks.
Who should attend?
- Quality Assurance personnel
- Quality Control personnel
- Operations and Manufacturing personnel
- Qualification/Validation personnel
- Engineering & Automation personnel
- Regulatory Affairs personnel
- Anyone within the GMP industry interested in learning about or improving their knowledge of current PIC/S GMPs.
AUD$400.00 + 10% GST
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
To offer you this unique, cost-effective training, we have combined two of our aspirational organisational goals, Paperless and Innovation, for you to attend you must bring your own device and we will supply an internet connection, WiFi will be provided free of charge in all venues.
Prices are per person and include morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
Register for the new PIC/S PE 009-13 GMP Training Course below:
If you need any assistance, would like a quote for personalised group training, or just have a general training question don’t hesitate to contact us.
|Sydney PIC/S PE009 GMP||Eden Gardens and Garden Centre - Sydney||
|Melbourne PIC/S PE009 GMP||Canterbury International Hotel||
Course Code: PO1800