PIC/S GMP Training Course
This GMP training course covers all you need to know about PIC/S Part 1 – Manufacture of Medicinal Products. The GMP training covers all of the 9 Chapters and focuses on the “hot topics” and recent inspection deficiencies so you can avoid the same non-conformances.
This PICS GMP training course is designed as a practical workshop with lots of discussions and activities and will leave you with an action list to take back to your organisation and implement some Continuous Improvement initiatives.
What you will learn
The course will provide participants with an understanding of:
- How companies apply GMP Principles to internal policies and procedures
- Common inspection deficiencies and how to avoid them
- Practical application of the key requirements through activities.
Participants will receive a copy of the presentation(s), relevant notes and workshop materials. A certificate of completion will be issued to participants who successfully complete the assessment.
A written assessment is conducted at the end of the course.
PICS Training Course format
The GMP Training Workshop is a combination of facilitator-led learning and activities with participants working in small groups on assigned tasks.
Who should attend?
- Quality Assurance personnel
- Quality Control personnel
- Operations and Manufacturing personnel
- Qualification/Validation personnel
- Engineering & Automation personnel
- Regulatory Affairs personnel
- Anyone within the GMP industry interested in learning about or improving their knowledge of current PIC/S GMPs.
AUD$500.00 + 10% GST Full Day Virtual Training
AUD$550.00 + 10% GST Full Day Classroom Training
AUD$300.00 + 10% GST GMP Refresher Half Day Virtual Training
Prices are per person and include morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (not included for virtual sessions)
Register for the GMP Training Course below:
If you need any assistance, would like a quote for personalised group training, or just have a general training question don’t hesitate to contact us at one of our offices around the world.
|PIC/S PE009 GMP - Virtual||Virtual Training||