ISO14971 Quality Risk Management Training for Medical Devices
This introductory one day course is regularly offered in Auckland, Adelaide, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney and covers the key concepts of ISO 14971 and how to apply the standard to the medical devices industry.
As stated in the standard:
This International Standard specifies a process through which the manufacturer of a medical device can identify hazards associated with a medical device, estimate and evaluate the risks associated with these hazards, control these risks, and monitor the effectiveness of that control.
The course also includes a facilitated session where the class will discuss current issues facing participants, with the aim of determining a course of action to be implemented back in the workplace.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this ISO14971 Quality Risk Management Training for Medical Devices participants will be able to;
- understand the critical processes of Quality Risk Management in a Medical Device context
- know key features of various Risk models including, FMEA, FMECA, HAZOP and HACCP
- understand Risk-Based compliance, Risk-Based decisions and how to focus efforts on the greatest risks to patient safety and product quality
- understand what regulators will expect in Quality Risk Management policies, procedures and justification documents
- completely understand the ISO14971:2019 Standard
- understand ISO 14971 and ICH Q9 and the relationship between these key documents
- understand how Risk Management can improve your company’s bottom line
- discuss Risk Management compliance requirements
You may be interesting in our ISO 13485 training course.
Participants will receive a copy of the presentation(s), relevant notes and workshop materials. A certificate of completion will be issued to participants who successfully complete the assessment.
A written assessment is conducted at the end of the course.
The ISO14971 Quality Risk Management Training for Medical Devices is a combination of lecture-style learning and active workshops, with participants working in small groups on assigned tasks and case studies.
Who should attend?
- Quality Assurance personnel
- Quality Control personnel
- Operations and Manufacturing personnel
- Validation personnel
AUD $450.00 + 10% GST
Prices are per person and include morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (excluded for Virtual Training).
Register for an ISO14971 Quality Risk Management Training Course below:
If you need any assistance, would like a quote for personalised group training, or just have a general training question don’t hesitate to contact us at one of our offices around the world.
|Quality Risk Management - ISO14971 Training - Virtual||Virtual Training||