Good Laboratory Practice Training Course (non-clinical)
This Good Laboratory Practice Training Course (GLP) is updated regularly to provide participants with current GLP trends and information. We regularly offer GMP training courses and events in Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney, or in other countries, on an as-needed basis.
This Good Laboratory Practice Training Course is designed for staff working in the early phase drug development and commercial operations.
As the US FDA states:
Each individual engaged in the conduct of or responsible for the supervision of a nonclinical laboratory study shall have education, training, and experience, or combination thereof, to enable that individual to perform the assigned functions.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this Good Laboratory Practice training course participants will:
- understand the basics of GLP and basic good documentation practice
- be able to adopt GLP requirements into your daily work tasks and non-clinical projects
- have relevant working knowledge of GLP principles
- know the roles and functions of key personnel within a GLP study
- be able to develop GLP compliant documentation
- understand the Quality Assurance Unit and its role in GLP management responsibilities in a GLP context.
Participants will receive a copy of the presentation(s), relevant notes and workshop materials. A certificate of completion will be issued to participants who successfully complete the assessment.
A written assessment is conducted at the end of the course.
The Good Laboratory Practice Training course is a combination of lecture-style learning and active workshops, with participants working in small groups on assigned tasks and case studies.
Who should attend?
- Research Laboratory personnel
- University staff/post-docs
- Laboratories preparing for NATA accreditation to OECD GLP Principles
AUD $450.00 + 10% GST
Prices are per person and include morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (Note: Excluded for virtual training sessions)
Register for a Good Laboratory Practice Course below:
If you need any assistance, would like a quote for personalised group training or just have a general training question don’t hesitate to contact us.