Cosmetics GMP Training – ISO 22716
This course applies to manufacturers of cosmetic products. The ISO 22716 guideline has been created to offer organisational and practical advice on the management of the human, technical and administrative factors affecting product quality.
The purpose of this workshop is to provide participants with a practical understanding of the cosmetics GMP guidelines, including any latest GMP focus areas. It is a collaborative workshop, designed to have all staff working together to improve the quality of their systems, products and service.
We regularly offer GMP training courses and events in Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney, or in other countries, on an as-needed basis. We also offer all our courses as virtual live workshops.
What you will learn
The course will provide participants with an understanding of:
- The basic concepts of GMP and the definition of quality and how that applies to their workplace
- The core elements of a QMS and their importance
- Personnel requirements including training and personal hygiene
- Premises and equipment requirements
- Quality Risk Management and the identification of risks in their department
- Contamination and cross-contamination control
- Good documentation practice and data integrity
- Quality control and how to handle out of specification investigations
- Common inspection deficiencies and how to avoid them
- Practical application of the key requirements through activities.
Participants will receive a copy of the presentation(s), relevant notes and workshop materials. A certificate of completion will be issued to participants who successfully complete the assessment.
A written assessment is conducted online at the end of the course.
Cosmetics GMP Training Course format
The Cosmetics GMP Training Course is a combination of lecture-style learning and active workshop activities with participants working in small groups on assigned tasks.
Who should attend?
- Quality Assurance personnel
- Quality Control personnel
- Operations and Manufacturing personnel
- Anyone within the GMP industry interested in learning about or improving their knowledge of current GMPs for veterinary medicinal products.
AUD$450.00 + 10% GST Full Day Training
Prices are per person and include morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (not included for virtual sessions)
Register for the Cosmetics GMP Training Course below:
If you need any assistance, would like a quote for personalised group training, or just have a general training question don’t hesitate to contact us.