Good Laboratory Practice Training Course Overview
This Good Laboratory Practice Training (GLP) training course is updated regularly to provide participants with current GLP trends and information.
This course is designed for staff working in the early phase drug development and commercial operations.
As the FDA states;
“Each individual engaged in the conduct of or responsible for the supervision of a nonclinical laboratory study shall have education, training, and experience, or combination thereof, to enable that individual to perform the assigned functions.”
Course Duration & Location
One day, on your site or at an offsite location.
PharmOut’s training courses can be delivered anywhere in the world, we will ask you to cover reasonable travel costs, with this you could save the costs associated with your staff travelling to a external venue to be trained, so it becomes cost effective if you have several people needing training.
Our 2018 pricing is A$350 per person or A$3500 per day plus GST for up to 15 participants. This does not include travel costs.
*Smart device and WiFi is needed for all attendees.
Contact us for a quote if you need more that 10 trainees to be trained.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this Good Laboratory Practice training course participants will;
- understand the basics of GLP and basic good documentation practice
- be able to adopt GLP requirements into your daily work tasks and non-clinical projects
- have a relevant working knowledge of the ISO 17025 and OECD GLP principles
- know the roles and functions of key personnel within a GLP study
- be able to develop GLP compliant documentation
- understand the Quality Assurance Unit and its role in GLP management responsibilities in a GLP context
Participants will receive a copy of the presentation(s), relevant notes and workshop materials.
A certificate of completion will be issued to participants who successfully complete the assessment.
A written assessment is conducted at the end of the course.
The Good Laboratory Practice Training Course course is a combination of lecture-style learning and active workshops with participants working in small groups on assigned tasks.
Who should attend?
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control personnel
- Laboratory personnel
- People new to the GxP regulated industries
If you would like a quote or would need to ask questions, please contact us.