GMP Audit Training Overview | Onsite Training | Certificate Courses
The GMP Audit training course is designed both for people with internal auditing responsibilities within a company and for those who want to understand how the regulatory audit process works and how to be prepared for an external audit.
As the PIC/S guide to good manufacturing practice for medicinal products states:
“‘Self-inspections should be conducted in order to monitor the implementation and compliance…'”
Duration and Location of GMP Audit Training Courses
One day, on your site or at an offsite location.
PharmOut’s training courses can be delivered anywhere in the world, we will ask you to cover reasonable travel costs, with this you will save the costs associated with your staff travelling to a external venue to be trained, so it becomes cost effective if you have several people needing training.
PRICE: GMP Audit Training Costs | Certificate Course Options
Pricing per course is A$400 per person or A$4,000 per day plus GST for up to 15 participants.
This does not include travel costs.
*Smart device and WiFi may be needed for attendees for certain courses. If so, this will be designated in your registration confirmation materials.
Contact us for a quote if you need more that 10 trainees to be trained.
What you will learn in PharmOut’s GMP Audit Training
Upon completion of this GMP Audit training course participants will have learned;
- basic definitions of what an audit is, and why audits are important
- how to practically plan, establish, document and review an audit program, including setting responsibilities and audit program objectives
- how to conduct an effective audit, including preparation, conducting the opening and closing meetings, audit techniques and how to interview an auditee
- about common audit findings
- how to generate audit findings
- how to prepare an audit report
- tips on how to prepare if you are the one being audited (the auditee)
Participants will receive a copy of the presentation(s), relevant notes and workshop materials.
A certificate of completion will be issued to participants who successfully complete the assessment.
A written assessment is conducted at the end of the course.
GMP Audit Course Format
The course is a combination of lecture-style learning and active workshops with participants working in small groups on assigned tasks.
Who should attend?
- Quality managers
- Quality personal
- Operations and manufacturing personnel
- Management personnel
More information about GMP courses or online training options:
If you would like a quote or would need to ask questions, please contact us.