On-site – Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Training Courses
PharmOut offers a range of practical and effective training courses for the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device manufacturing industry, these courses can be at your site (or a selected offsite location) which is a great solution to kick start a new initiative or we offer a range of elearning or online training courses too. Our courses are usually highly customised and tailored to specific client needs and can we aligned with corporate goals and current GMP trends. For example offers both pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers course on Data Integrity, the current hot topic.
The range of training courses below are examples of courses we run regularly, we have many that are not listed, some examples are CAPA, Change Control and Data Integrity.
We come to you – anywhere in the world
Our pharmaceutical training courses or medical device training courses can be delivered anywhere in the world, we will ask you to cover reasonable travel costs, with this you could save the costs associated with your staff travelling to a external venue to be trained, so it becomes cost effective if you have several people needing training.
Due to significant technology innovation*, we are reducing our pricing to A$300 per person or A$3000 per day plus GST from 2017, with discounts available when more than 10 people attend the same course. This does not include travel costs.
*Smart device and WiFi is needed for all attendees.
Contact us for a quote if you need more that 10 trainees to be trained.
Sample of Pharmaceutical Training Courses Offered
Our on site Company wide GMP training program courses include:
- On site Good Manufacturing Practice – GMP training course
- On site Good Documentation Practice – GDP training course
- On site Good Laboratory Practice – GLP training course
- On site Computer System Validation – CSV training course
- On site Process Validation FDA and new EU / PIC/S focus, includes QbD principles
- On site GAMP5 / Computerised Systems Compliance
- On site Pharmaceutical Quality Risk Management
- On site Achieving a successful audit outcome
- On site Data Integrity training course