APVMA GMP Training – Australian code of GMP veterinary chemical products
This course applies to manufacturers of veterinary medicinal products. Veterinary medicinal products are required to be fit for their intended use and not place treated animals or users at risk due to inadequate safety, quality or efficacy. The manufacture of veterinary medicinal products must ensure their products meet their registration requirements and there is batch-to-batch consistency.
Senior management has the ultimate responsibility for meeting these quality objectives, but this requires the participation and commitment of all staff, at all levels, within the manufacturing organisation. In order to achieve these objectives, the manufacturer must have in place a comprehensively designed, adequately resourced and correctly implemented system of quality assurance, incorporating the principles of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
The purpose of this workshop is to provide participants with an understanding of the APVMA code of GMP, including any latest guidance and GMP focus areas. It is a collaborative workshop, designed to have all staff working together to improve the quality of their systems, products and service.
This course can also be offered as a ½ day GMP Refresher Training workshop to meet your annual GMP training requirements.
We regularly offer GMP training courses and events in Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney, or in other countries, on an as-needed basis. We also offer all our courses as virtual live workshops.
What you will learn
The course will provide participants with an understanding of:
- The basic concepts of GMP and the definition of quality and how that applies to their workplace
- The core elements of a QMS and their importance
- Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) and how to prevent recurring issues
- Quality Risk Management and the identification of risks in their department
- Contamination and cross-contamination control
- Good documentation practice and data integrity
- Common inspection deficiencies and how to avoid them
- Practical application of the key requirements through activities.
Participants will receive a copy of the presentation(s), relevant notes and workshop materials. A certificate of completion will be issued to participants who successfully complete the assessment.
A written assessment is conducted online at the end of the course.
APVMA GMP Training Course format
The APVMA GMP Training Course is a combination of lecture-style learning and active workshop activities with participants working in small groups on assigned tasks.
Who should attend?
- Quality Assurance personnel
- Quality Control personnel
- Operations and Manufacturing personnel
- Anyone within the GMP industry interested in learning about or improving their knowledge of current GMPs for veterinary medicinal products.
AUD$500.00 + 10% GST Full Day Virtual Training
AUD$550.00 + 10% GST Full Day Classroom Training
Prices are per person and include morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (not included for virtual sessions)
Register for the APVMA GMP Training Course below:
If you need any assistance, would like a quote for personalised group training, or just have a general training question don’t hesitate to contact us at one of our offices around the world.
|Public Workshop Bundles||Public Workshop Bundles||
|APVMA GMP Training Virtual||Virtual Training||